- 200g red cabbage
- 100g Brussel sprouts
- 1 small bunch fresh parsley leaves (5g)
- 50g hazelnuts, chopped
- 50g pomegranate
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp agave or maple syrup
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp apple cider or white vinegar
- ½ – 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper
- Thinly slice or shred the red cabbage and Brussel sprouts, chopping the ends off the sprouts. Add to a large bowl.
- To make the vinaigrette, add all the ingredients to a small sealed jar and shake to mix or stir together in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Pour over the cabbage and sprouts and massage in with your hands for 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in the chopped fresh parsley, chopped hazelnuts and pomegranate. Serve in a bowl topped with extra nuts and pomegranate, if desired. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.